Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
3 cups (750 mL) rolled oats
1 cup (250 mL) chopped pecans
1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped pitted dates
1/4 cup (60 mL) flax seeds
1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
1/4 tsp (1 mL) cinnamon
1/2 cup (125 mL) honey
1/4 cup (60 mL) finely ground Melitta French Vanilla Coffee Beans
1/4 cup (60 mL) coconut oil
1/4 cup (60 mL) almond butter
Yogurt and berries, for serving
- Preheat oven to 275˚F (135˚C). In a large bowl, toss together oats, pecans, coconut, dates, flax seeds, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a small saucepan set over medium-low heat, combine honey, ground coffee, coconut oil and almond butter until melted. Drizzle over oat mixture, tossing to coat well.
- Spread on parchment paper-lined baking tray. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and crisp, stirring mixture halfway through baking time.
- Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve granola over yogurt and berries.
- Substitute almonds or hazelnuts for pecans.
- For one serving: Serve 1/3 cup (75 mL) granola sprinkled over 3/4 cup (175 mL) yogurt and 1/2 cup (125 mL) berries.